Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Control thy mind


....om....

They say, watch your thoughts, for they become your words......and all the way to them becoming your destiny.

Well, Chris and I have been doing some thinking.  We've been thinking about this topic for at least 2 years now.   As for Chris, I know he's been thinking about this way before we were together as a couple.  The point is, we've been thinking about this for a long time.  And no, it's not marriage.  I think we are done with that.

I said to him, "You know, according to the quote, the more we think about it, the more it will become true!  So, we just need to keep thinking about it."  He laughed.

Thoughts are supposed to be powerful, right?  So, we just need to think ourselves out of our problems, no?

Well, I'll have you know that I am and will be 'thinking' this thing into reality.









No comments:

Post a Comment