Monday, December 3, 2012

blog post about nothing

It's my last week of lecture.  After that, it will be exam time, which means crazy marking.  And hopefully, I will be able to finish all the marking before I leave for my short vacation.

A 6 day vacation.  Short, yes, but it will be busy busy busy.

Chris and I will be looking at different venues for the wedding and hopefully, be able to finalize on the menu.  We'll be picking out the dress, the invitations, and the gifts.

While all this is happening, my grandma is in the hospital.  So, this whole getting ready for the wedding thing has been bittersweet.

I know I am not alone in this, but I  have a feeling that December will just fly by.   Whoosh!

So, 2013, here we come!  I suppose this is an early Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment