Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Missing in Taiwan

Sorry I've been postless for so long.  The reason is that I flew to Taiwan on the 25th to get married.  Well, I'm not exactly married yet, but Chris and I flew back a week early to get a few things ready and prepare for our wedding on June 1st.

One of which includes taking our wedding pictures.  This is also the first time you see us.  Hi World, sorry it took so long for us to gather the courage to show our face.  However, as they say, first impression counts the most.  So, here we are at our finest.  I'm kidding, of course.


 
The photographer is Chris' friend and he, in particular, loves to take action shots - the jumping kind...so naturally, we jumped - or at least, I attempted to jump in my dress and all.  Turned out okay, no?


This last one is sort of my favourite.  We didn't anticipate we would end up with a series of shots like these.  Chris and I bought these giant bows for Halloween last year and we thought we would simply bring them along just in case.

Well in this case, we put them to good use.  What do you think?


 So, here we are, 2 more days until the wedding and I have broke out in rash.  These kinds of things always happen, don't they?

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment