Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cool +

You know, I never thought I would end up being married.   
I know I know, I've only been married for 6 days.....

But still, I never actually thought that this would happen to me.  I never had a boyfriend until I was doing my PhD.  I was never popular with the boys.  I mean, they all pretty much looked right pass me, never really gave me a second look. I wast just never one of those girls, you know?

So, the fact that I'm at where I am today is quite amazing.  I'm surprised myself.  In fact, this whole thing has been quite amazing.  The past 2 weeks have been like a dream.  This was what I was thinking on the bus on my way to work this morning.

Not to brag or anything, but I have to admit that my life has been pretty cool so far.

And I hope it will continue to be that way for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment